Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click advertising is a form of internet marketing that enables you to pay only for real customers who click on your ad. It is a successful and affordable method for businesses to generate traffic to their website while making sales, brand awareness consideration and customer subscription to products and services.
Pay Per Click (PPC) helps in boosting your Google rankings, bringing you fresh leads and more sales.
PPC can be very effective, especially if you’re targeting highly competitive keywords. And because you only pay when your ad is clicked, it can be a cheaper option to reach your target audience.
When done correctly, PPC can be a fantastic way to drive qualified leads and grow your business quickly. PPC is a popular option for small businesses because it allows you to control your advertising costs and target your audience precisely. However, it’s important to remember that PPC is not a “set it and forget it” solution. To succeed with PPC, you must continuously monitor your campaigns and adjust your bids and keywords accordingly.
How does Pay Per Click help your business?
PPC helps you reach more customers actively looking for what you offer. By targeting specific keywords and phrases related to your products or services, you can ensure that your ads appear when consumers search for those particular terms—allowing them to find out more about what you offer before they even visit your site.
Here are 10 benefits of using PPC:
- PPC is an efficient way to drive traffic to your website.
- PPC is a great way to generate leads.
- PPC is a cost-effective way to advertise.
- PPC is a targeted form of advertising.
- PPC ads are flexible and can be customized to target specific audiences.
- PPC ads can be placed on various websites and platforms.
- PPC campaigns can be quickly launched, and results can be immediate.
- PPC campaigns can be easily tracked and monitored.
- PPC is a scalable form of advertising.
- PPC can be used to complement other marketing efforts.
Why should you trust our opinion on this?
At Misqom Agency, we use PPC for most of our small business clients in the past years, which has worked well for them. We boost from experience that it’s worth the investment because it will help grow your business!
The average click-through rate for PPC ads has hit 0.2%. The chance that your ad will be seen is slim. That’s why it is essential to use this type of advertising effectively to get the most out of it.
Here are some tips for using pay-per-click effectively:
- Make sure your keywords are relevant to your company and choose them carefully.
- Bid on various keywords to get your ad seen by as many people as possible.
- Make sure your bids are adjusted based on your click-through rate.
- Make sure your landing page is optimized for conversion so that people who click on your ad are more likely to take the desired action.
Following these tips, you can make pay-per-click advertising work for your business and generate leads and sales. It is scalable, which means you won’t have any issues growing your business – your audience is unlimited!
Pay Per Click Statistics
- Businesses typically earn $2 for every $1 spent on Google Ads.
- 62% of marketers plan to increase their PPC budgets.
- 45% of small businesses use PPC advertising.
- PPC is a huge business driver for 74% of brands.
- Google Ads with high commercial intent get 65% of all clicks.
- The average CPC in Google Ads is $2.69 on the search network
- Instagram CTR rate in the feed is 0.22%.
- The average CPC on Facebook is $1.86 across all industries.